OKAY SO I WAS TAGGED BY damnthatexplodingsnap TO ANSWER QUESTIONS
1. Always post the rules.
2. Answer the questions from the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones.
3. Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
4. Tell them you tagged them. Nah they’ll probably know
1. Favourite band/singer? It may have to be Bob Dylan for favourite singer, but as for a band, Bombay Bicycle Club have always had my heart.
2. If you could go back to any time period, what would it be? Midnight in Paris warned me of this! But probably back to the 20s so I could meet some of my favourite writers.
3. Plans for the day? My plan is to do some interview prep for tomorrow, eat a chicken roast and some more reading.
4. Marmite or no? I love Marmite. How can anyone not?
5. If you could eradicate any one illness what would it be? For the sheer scale of its impact, cancer.
6. Link to the last video you watched? I watched this and wet myself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKTh7zBIcrM
7. Favourite time of year? Spring.
8. One thing you’re satisfied with in life? I am very happy with where I study, and my relationships with people around me.
9. Would you catch a grenade for Bruno Mars? I don’t think I would.
10. TV show you’re most looking forward to the return of? Hmmm..Curb?
11. Favourite physical feature of yourself? People say that I have nice eyes, which is kind of them.
More questions from chamomellia:
1: What was your favorite book as a kid? I used to love reading my Child’s Encyclopedia. That’s probably not the answer you want, but that book amazed me. As did the Guinness Book of Records.
2: Do you have an unusual hobby? Well I guess supporting a football team is a bit odd to some people - it’s like being in a certain tribe, with your own colours and songs and a fierce loyalty to its members.
3: Favorite scent? Freshly washed sheets. or lemons.
4: Favorite fictional world (Narnia, Hogwarts, etc)? Hogwarts would be pretty fun, I imagine. Though I am not a Harry Potter fan!
5: Do you like puns? I do.
6: Say you can time travel, but you have to pick between only being able to travel into the future or only being able to go back to the past. Which would you pick? Past.
7: If you were offered the ability to read minds, would you take it? I imagine I’d say no, but it would be interesting. Though you’d be able to trust no-one.
8: Are you an introvert or an extrovert? An introvert on the whole, but can be an extrovert with my best friends.
9: Are you a cat person or a dog person? Cats or placid dogs. I hate big, shouty dogs.
10: If you could have any pet (can be real or mythical) what would you choose? A little lamb. They are adorable.
11: How tired of answering questions are you at this point? It’s not too bad.
Even MORE questions from damnthatexplodingsnap:
1. What time is it? It is just gone 3pm.
2. Do you have any good (read: bad) jokes? Have you heard about crime in multi-storey car parks? It’s wrong on so many levels.
3. What’s your biggest fear? Death and the unknown of what is to follow this life. Gloomy, I know.
4. Snakes? Never.
5. What should you really be doing right now? Reading more Laurence Sterne or Mary Shelley.
6. Favourite quote?
Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love, to work, to play, and to look up at the stars.
- Henry van Dyke (this was on my Granddad’s funeral card)
7. Which song is stuck in your head? Get Lucky by Daft Punk at the moment. It’s imprinted in my brain for the rest of eternity.
8. What’s the most recent movie you watched? The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
9. Was it good? Yes. Heartbreaking.
10. What is a word you hate spelling? Antidisestablishmentarianism. Thankfully it doesn’t come up much.
11. Why did you answer all these questions? Why not?
1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
2. What is your favourite song?
3. What book makes you cry?
4. Give me an interesting fact you recently learnt.
5. Have you ever laughed so much you cried?
6. Give yourself a compliment.
I can’t be bothered to add more…there’s enough here to get on with!
theworldinmyplace stopandsmellthelilacs flt123 dumbledoreswomanthroughnthrough sunkdeepinthenight cashforyourwarhol tragedyherself gcscribbler firofee spareandtrue staybehindtheyellowline
You don’t have to do it, and sorry for not tagging everyone. Just a little bit of fun.